REVIEW: Sukin - Super Greens Cleansing Oil

Sukin - Super Greens Cleansing Oil
My makeup removal routine has changed throughout the years. From makeup wipes to cream cleanser, micellar water and now... Cleansing Oil. Oil on the skin to some could be the best or worst thing ever. Having dry, tight skin and being relieved by a facial oil is such a great, fulfilling feeling, but some people hate the feeling of oil on their skin. I am a dry skin gal, so oil is my friend and I appreciate it.

When Sukin released this oil I was so excited as it is a reasonably priced item and is mostly for removing makeup and dirt from the skin. You can find Sukin at Chemist Warehouse, Priceline and other pharmacies and stores usually have sales on for the Sukin ranges. I picked mine up for roughly $9 dollars and used it straight away.

The directions instruct you to: "Soak a cotton pad or cloth and gently wipe over eyes and face until makeup is removed and/or skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Toner and Moisturiser."

I use flannelette cotton squares that my sister made me and I found it is better to wet your face with water, then apply the oil to areas of your face, then wipe with the square. This is better as the flannel really absorbs the product and I feel it doesn't work as well. 

Doing this and then following up with my Sukin Cleanser really helps remove all the makeup and dirt and I love how it makes my skin feel afterwards. I either moisturise with the Sukin Chia Seed Facial Oil or Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser.



Pros:
  • Easy to Use 
  • Removes Makeup 
  • Leaves skin moisturised and soft
  • Removes waterproof mascara super well
Cons: 
  • Not the best when applied on a cotton pad/flannelette pad first


WOULD REPURCHASE? Yes! This product removes my makeup with ease and without any harsh, dry feeling on my skin when I finish my routine. My waterproof mascara came off so easily without any tugging so I will purchase this again when I run out.

No comments