REVIEW: Kmart - Eye Cream (Kakadu Plum, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract & Aloe Vera)

Kmart - Eye Cream (Kakadu Plum, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract & Aloe Vera
I talk about skincare products a bunch on my blog because I love skincare and having clear, smooth skin. I got it mostly covered, from moisturiser, scrubs, oils (not masks as of late), but I realised I had something missing. Eye cream. Up until a few years ago I always associated eye cream with adults to treat any lines or dryness that tends to happen when you get older, but realistically you should be using eye cream to prevent wrinkles and so on. 

With all that I was on a quest (a non-urgent one), to get an under eye cream. Sukin and Swisse are some affordable and reliable options for skincare and I was going to dive in and get the Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum but then I remembered something. A few people on a vegan beauty page on facebook were raving about the Kmart branded skincare range that is super affordable and fortunately, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly! 

This Eye Cream is $5 for 50ml which I think is so, so inexpensive considering other brands who sell eye creams can go for $20 or more for 15ml. 

First Impressions: the packaging is weird. It has one of those pop caps you see on shampoos or lotions, which works well for those products as you usually disperse a decent sized amount of product. Eye cream on the other hand, you need the tiniest bit and it goes a long way. Especially this eye cream you can use the smallest dab and it will do both under eyes well. When using this eye cream I shake it upside down first and then open the cap so you can control how much cream comes out otherwise you'll get too much product.


Anyway! It goes on the skin super easily and so smoothly, and absorbs straight away and my skin is left feeling so fresh and soft afterwards. I naturally have dark under eyes so it will never completely go away but I feel a lot more refreshed and I noticed the skin under my eyes is a lot smoother and hydrated. 



Pros:
  • Absorbs into the skin well 
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Get a lot of product (50ml) considering the price is so inexpensive 
Cons:
  • Only available at Kmart (instore)
  • Cap is a bit annoying to control how much product you want 


WOULD I REPURCHASE? For the price, how much you get, and the way it makes my skin feel, I definitely will. I don't think you can buy an eye cream that is cruelty-free and vegan in Australia for this price and the quality of the cream is great. I may try a few other eye creams after I finish this one just to see whats out there, but I 100% recommend everyone at least try this out and see how you go, for the price you can't go wrong.


No comments