REVIEW: Gogo Smile - Whitening Kit*

Gogo Smile reached out to me to try out one of their whitening kits, and I thought it would be a pretty swell idea. I have been using my White Glo kit which is easily accessible and affordable, but since discovering Gogo Smile, it's a great price for dentist grade, professional products.




Gogo Smile's Starter Kit includes: 
  • 3x Teeth Whitening Gel
  • 2x Customisable Heat and Form Trays
  • 1x Desensitisation Gel
  • 1x 6 LED Teeth Whitening Accelerator 
  • Step By Step Guide
  • Paper Shade Guide
The forming of the mouth trays were easy enough to do. I've done it before for mouthguards and other teeth whitening kits and the instructions in the pamphlet were easy to understand. I just boiled a kettle of water, poured the water into a pot and dunked each tray in for 5 seconds and moulded my teeth. 

At first, I found discomfort in having to retainers in my mouth at the same time as having the LED accelerator in but I adjusted.

After two uses I noticed a difference in the shade of my teeth! I brush my teeth with the White Glo toothpaste specifically for Coffee & Tea, and apply the Gogo Smile treatment for 15 minutes. 


Pros: 
  • Noticeable whitening after two uses
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to Clean 
  • Afterpay available 
  • Desensitisation Gel feels like it works, and tastes pleasant 
  • Gogo Smile has a 100% Money-back Promise
Cons:
  • A bit uncomfortable to have two retainers and LED in at the same time
  • Instructions aren't detailed: doesn't say how many days per week, or consecutive days to use the product. 


my teeth after 3 weeks use, 2 uses per week for 15 minutes (did drink coffee and tea throughout time and used a whitening toothpaste)

manual and teeth shade chart



WOULD PURCHASE? I would probably purchase refills for this as I do like the LED aspect of this whitening system, and I definitely saw shade improvements after using it twice. My teeth were a great shade of white and I am really happy with them. With the use of that twice a week and a good whitening toothpaste, I believe my teeth still look good even if I have consumed coffee or tea (although not recommended). 

Gogo Smile website
*This product was given to me to review, but this does not change my opinion what-so-ever* 


1 comment

  1. Blue titanium cerakote for use in Dining - Titanium
    In addition to titanium key ring this, we are also working on a number titanium bar of other recipes. These will welding titanium make a nice finishing is titanium a metal mix of habanero and mango. 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback A

    ReplyDelete