REVIEW: Australis - Eyegasm Waterproof Mascara

I bought this mascara after a long awaited replacement for my Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara. This product is one of the few vegan mascaras Australis has, and it is quite new to their line so there are not many reviews out there compare to others.

When first using it I was pleasantly surprised about how easy it was to apply, not super clumpy. The silicone wand helps separate my lashes and they are quite long.


HOW I DO MY MASCARA: 

Firstly I curl my eyelashes with a generic eyelash curler, then use a clean spoolie to separate my lashes nicely. I remove the wand out of the mascara tube like normal (no pumping pls), and then apply it, ensuring that the lashes are separated and not clumpy looking. Doing this makes my lashes look sooo long, and as if I have lash extensions on (I wish, not that volumizing, but very lengthening).



Pros:
  • Creates a lot of length, makes lashes look like falsies
  • Actually waterproof (passed the shower test) 
  • Vegan
  • Affordable
Cons:
  • a bit annoying to remove as it is waterproof, but nothing micellar water can't fix 



WOULD REPURCHASE? Definitely! This is super comparable to Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara without the clumpiness. Also being vegan friendly, it is amazing. I recommend this product to everyone.


No comments