REVIEW: Vanity Planet - Spin for Perfect Skin Brush

Vanity Planet - Spin for Perfect Skin 
If you have followed my blog for a long time, I did a review once I got my hands on the Models Prefer Skin Cleansing Brush. I have used the shit out of the brushes and it has treated me very well, unfortunately I am unable to purchase replacement brushes. As my current one has been through a lot, it is not as good as it use to and obviously, is not as hygienic as it once was. So after being exposed to this product in every second Youtube Video I decided to just take the plunge and get it!
I use both the cleansing brush and the exfoliating brush often and I enjoy them both thoroughly. The exfoliating brush scrubs my dry patches and makes my skin super smooth, even better than a facial scrub. 

Although it says in the instructions to remove makeup before use to avoid staining on the brush heads, I use this brush to remove makeup. After I am done, I just run my brush against a bar of soap and it removes all the stains. With that being said, I try to remove majority of my mascara and eyeliner with a cotton pad before using the spin for perfect skin.






Pros: 
  • Comes with 4 Brush Heads with different uses (pictured above T-B L-R: pumice stone, body brush, exfoliating brush and cleansing brush) 
  • Affordable Price (and can always find more discount codes online) 
  • Affordable and Quick Shipping in Australia 
  • 1 Year Warranty 
  • Can buy replacement brushes from VanityPlanet.com
  • Simplistic design, Handle grip comes in different colours 
  • Can be used in the Shower (cannot be submerged in the shower though!)
Cons:
  • Can only get Brush Online (from my knowledge)
  • Doesn't come with Batteries
  • Cannot be submerged in the shower!
  • Body Brush falls off sometimes (especially in the chest area) 
  • Only one speed setting (other vanity planet brushes have more than 1) 


WOULD REPURCHASE? I would think about repurchasing this brush, or even another brush from Vanity Planet. The service was great and fast. I am disappointed in the body brush falling off during use, obviously it is too big for the handle. If they improved the design of the body head, I would totally repurchase this if the device breaks on me. If not, there are quite a few different brushes on Vanity Planet so I might shop around. 

No comments