REVIEW: Lush - Ultrabalm



I've been looking at this product for months, maybe even a year or two. Ever since I stopped using Paw Paw and other lip balms that contained petroleum, I don't use much for my lips which isn't good at all. I also wanted this balm as my Cortis-SD ointment has lanolin in it and I needed a replacement as I use my ointment for dry patches and dermatitis.



This is a all purpose balm with the website suggesting use for: apply the balm to scuffs and scrapes to relieve discomfort, use it as a barrier cream when applying henna, or even use it as a lip balm. + also perfect for babies to relieve nappy rash and hydrate dry skin.

Pros:

  • Vegan
  • Moisturising 
  • Multi-Purpose
  • Meltable
Cons:
  • Grainy Texture
  • Pot - no tube packaging
This is so good as a lip balm, even for my dry patches as it is thick and moisturises it. You can melt it if you like, and if it melts in the tin from the weather - just chuck it in the fridge and it will be as good as new. 


PRODUCT INSIDE

RATING: 4.5/5
WOULD REPURCHASE? I would! The price is reasonable considering how much product is in it and it will last for ages! It's palm oil free and petroleum free.



No comments